Salt Patrol – The Sport Fisherman’s Resource
Salt Patrol and its founder Capt. John Keizer focuses on a wide variety of sport fishing resources to include travel, seminars and educational videos. Capt. John is a veteran speaker who conducts seminars, co-hosts on radio and television programs and stars in his series of videos.
Salt Patrol is a valuable resource for the sport fisherman. It contains resources for salt and freshwater fisheries.
Articles just in time for the season
- Lake Fishing for Trout
- Halibut Fishing off Washington & Canadian Coasts
- Blackmouth Basics (Part-1)
- Blackmouth Basics (Part 2)
- Techniques for Bank Fishing Salmon / Steelhead on Coastal Rivers
- Downrigger Guidelines
- Methods of Fishing for Steelhead
- Jigging for Salmon
- Shrimping in Hood Canal
- Walleye Fishing in Washington State
- East Cape Baja’s Fishing Playground