Salt Patrol – The Sport Fisherman’s Resource
Salt Patrol and its founder Capt. John Keizer focuses on a wide variety of sport fishing resources to include travel, seminars and educational videos. Capt. John is a veteran speaker who conducts seminars, co-hosts on radio and television programs and stars in his series of videos.
Salt Patrol is a valuable resource for the sport fisherman. It contains resources for salt and freshwater fisheries.
Articles just in time for the season
- Fall River Coho Salmon Fishing
- Chehalis River Salmon / Steelhead Fishing in the Upper River
- Hanford Reach Fall Upriver Bright Chinook Fishing
- Gear Up for Sekiu Summer Coho
- Estuary Chinook Salmon Rigging
- Hood Canal Chinook & Coho Fishing
- Mexico Tournament Travel Tips
- Trolling for Albacore Tuna
- East Cape Baja’s Fishing Playground