Salt Patrol – The Sport Fisherman’s Resource
Salt Patrol and its founder Capt. John Keizer focuses on a wide variety of sport fishing resources to include travel, seminars and educational videos. Capt. John is a veteran speaker who conducts seminars, co-hosts on radio and television programs and stars in his series of videos.
Salt Patrol is a valuable resource for the sport fisherman. It contains resources for salt and freshwater fisheries.
Articles just in time for the season
- Jigging for Salmon
- Ocean Bar Crossings
- Salmon Fishing out of Westport
- Tacoma’s Summer King Action
- Chinook Alley
- Ocean Fishing out of The Columbia River
- Deep River Fall Salmon Fishery (Buoy 10)
- Downrigger Guidelines
- Guidelines for Netting a Salmon or any Large Fish
- Diver Trolling for Salmon
- East Cape Baja’s Fishing Playground