Salt Patrol – The Sport Fisherman’s Resource
Salt Patrol and its founder Capt. John Keizer focuses on a wide variety of sport fishing resources to include travel, seminars and educational videos. Capt. John is a veteran speaker who conducts seminars, co-hosts on radio and television programs and stars in his series of videos.
Salt Patrol is a valuable resource for the sport fisherman. It contains resources for salt and freshwater fisheries.
Articles/Videos just in time for the season
- New Salt Patrol North River O/S walk around video
- New Yakima Bait SpinFish Video demo
- Jigging for Salmon
- Puget Sound Crabbing
- Use Your Radar to Find Fish from Afar
- Downrigger Guidelines
- Diver Trolling for Salmon
- Albacore Tuna Fishing
- Downrigger Trolling for Salmon
- East Cape Baja’s Fishing Playground